I just had a aortic valve replacement surgery and it was replaced with a cow valve. Am I going to be okay in the future?

Yes, for many years. An aortic valve is replaced with either a tissue valve, like yours, or a metal/plastic valve. The plastic valves should last for a lifetime, but require you to be on blood thinners for life, which are at best a nuisance and at worst dangerous. Tissue valves do not need blood thinners, but are only expected to last about 10 years, so re-operation may be needed.
Cow valve. Remember spider man? Spider dna overtook his own and transformed him into a ...Big movie star! if remnants of cow dna remains in the valve then takeover yours, then wow ! otherwise once the valve is ok by the fed drugs agency, if should be clear from any dna...And then a safe option (no cowman).