Wisdom teeth extraction. Just recently the back left spot aches and is sensitive. Is this normal? I got my wisdom teeth out in december and it is now april so i find the pain strange. It doesn't seem like the my molar is digging into the gum but the spot

In brief: Did

Did you have all four wisdom teeth extracted, or just the lower left molar? If you still have your maxillary left wisdom tooth, it may be occluding against the tissue in that area.
Hard to tell sight unseen. Get it checked out just to be sure.

In brief: Did

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: You

You should be symptom free by three months after extraction of third molars.
Morning pain in the oral region is usually due to two things...Poor oral hygiene or muscle tenderness usually from grinding your teeth. Other possibilities include an issue with the tooth immediately in front of the extraction site or a small piece of bone (sequestrum) working its way out of the extraction site. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your surgeon to an evaluation.

In brief: You

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari
Dr. Adam Smith