Is there any way to prevent damage from constant vibration from operating small aircraft all of the time?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

I presume you do what u describe.
I am a senior aviation medical examiner, given the responsibility by the faa of examining pilots and determining them fit to fly. They , just pass a variety of exams every 6-24 months depending on the class of the license (eg commercial pilot, every 6 months). I am not a pilot, so can't give personal experience. Would join aopa and get 1st hand info from pilots.

I presume you do what u describe.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Joshua Rosenthal
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Protection

Invest in good noise reducing ear plugs.
It may be good to not only use in the ear moldable ones, but also the noise reducing type that looks like headsets to listen to music. You can definetly find these on the web. Be sure to get a good hearing examination with an ent!

In brief: Protection

Dr. Joshua Rosenthal
Dr. Joshua Rosenthal
Dr. Marsha Davis