I had surgery on my cervical spine 1 1/2 months ago to have a disc replaced between my 6 and 7th vertabre. I had surgery on my cervical spine 1 1/2 months ago to have a disc replaced between my 6 and 7th vertabre. They performed the surgery going thru my

What . What other symptoms are you having? If you are having fever, chills or night sweats, it could be concerning for an infection. You really need to talk to your surgeon about this.
Whenever . Whenever a surgery didn't turn out as expected, it is a good idea to discuss the outcome and expectations with the surgeon. Inability to swallow food and continuous vomiting can cause serious problems and need to be evaluated right away, both as potential symptoms of underlying problems, and as causes of problems such as malnutrition, dehydration, and electrolyte (blood salts) imbalances. A same-day appointment with a primary care doctor, urgent care, or a visit to the emergency department are all appropriate options.