I have a flat wart on my face. Is there a cream that my family doctor can prescribe to get rid of it? This flat wart started as a red area 3 weeks ago. I thought it was a pimple but now 3 weeks later i can see what looks like a flat wart. I say flat wart

Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Recommend

Recommend that you see a dermatologist or oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is trained to diagnose skin lesions.
There are many possibilities as to what this is and you need a professional evaluation. If is is a wart, professional removal is recommended to ensure complete eradication of the lesion.

In brief: Recommend

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari