I have a sore throat, stuffed head, cough, mucus on chest, and sometimes sweat some. The pollen count is high here. I have drank a lot of water and 7 up and chicken noodle soup. I have also been taking sudafed.

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You should also take an allergy medication like Claritin (loratadine) or alavert.
If you are still having these symptoms, you should see your doctor. At this point you could be dealing with a pharyngitis (throat infection), bronchitis (infection of upper airway) or even sinusitis (infection of the sinuses). All the best.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine