Im wondering why i haven't had my period for 2 months, but yet i'm bloated with pain even my breast? Im having weird symptoms as vomiting, nausea, headaches, and dizziness. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: The

The only way to know whether you are pregnant or not is to take a test.
You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed period and a doctor's test can tell around when you should be getting your next period. Did you take your test too soon? There are other reasons besides pregnancy that can cause a woman to miss a period such as: stress, diet, excessive exercise or a hormone imbalance such as with a thyroid disorder or polycystic ovarian syndrome. If you continue to have an irregular cycle, you should give your doctor or your ob/gyne a call. Good luck!

In brief: The

Pathology

In brief: Blood test

If you had sex since your last period it would be prudent to get a blood test for HCG level.

Wish you good health.

In brief: Blood test

Wish you good health.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil