Are the lumps in my legs fatty tumors or what? I have several lumps/bumps under the skin around my upper thigh area. One is near my panty line, it is about the size of the tip of my thumb and hard but does not hurt. It's been there probably 8 or 9 years

Pathology

In brief: Time

If the lesions have not changed in years these are probably not a cause for concern.

Wish you good health.

In brief: Time

Wish you good health.

In brief: Fatty

Fatty tumors (or lipomas) are usually not hard.
They are usually soft and squishy. If you have a hard mass along your lower panty line that could be a chronically inflammed inguinal lymph node. Can't determine what they are through this venu. Recommend that a family doctor or dermatologist examine you and determine what the lesions are.

In brief: Fatty