Will I need supplemental o2 if I need to fly regularly and I have sickle cell disease?

Depends. Commercial airplanes are pressurized to normal atmospheric pressure. If you require supplemental oxygen chronically because of chronic pulmonary disease, then you may need supplemental oxygen on flights. If you do not have chronic lung disease that requires chronic oxygen, then supplemental oxygen is not needed.
No. If your sickle cell disease is under control and managed with appropriate medication, you shouldn't need supplemental oxygen just because you fly. However, if you feel an event or crisis coming on, you should see your doctor before flying because, depending on the character of that sickle event, the high altitude may exacerbate the symptoms. It's not due to low o2 because the cabin is pressurized.