Im coming off of methadone can I take soboxone to feel better? I've been away from where i live and haven't taken my methadone for 2 days

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: Methadone & Suboxone

You need to stop Methadone for several days and be in full withdraw for suboxone induction.
Mixing Methadone and suboxone would cause withdrawal. The dosage for suboxone will be determined by your doctor during the induction. Please see a doctor asap.

In brief: Methadone & Suboxone

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le

In brief: Hello.

Hello. Suboxone is tightly regulated.
It is only prescribed by a limited number of prescribers, and each is limited in the number of patients that they can prescribe it to. Suboxone use is strictly monitored. So, i doubt you would be able to obtain it if you are traveling.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. Suboxone is tightly regulated.
Dr. Eric Weisman