Are there better ways to floss my teeth? I've always been quite bad at flossing. I have a small mouth, and crowded teeth, so it's a chore. I see bunches of other ways to floss in the drug store though. Are any of these others ways better for people like m

Though . Though there are devices to aid flossing, nothing has come out to replace it. I would suggest you get some help from your hygienist in technique. They have a lot of knowledge and are willing to share. Iwould also suggest you consider straightening - perhaps invisalign (though you would need to be evaluated to see if it would work for you).
A good question? For some people it is really hard to floss well. They are tempted to try a substitute, but nothing beats flossing well. Diligent perseverance will pay off, however. Ask your dentist to work with you to teach you the best way to floss, and those crowded teeth, you might want to straighten them out. Try this: http://www.Drneilmcleod.Com/procedures/cleanings-prevention/how-to-properly-brush-floss/.
Although . Although it's often a nuisance, and sometimes difficult, nothing can replace your own brain and your own hands, so flossing without the aid of special devices is still the best! try different floss types and brands, as they vary in size, thickness and type. The more you practice, the better and easier it should be. However, if you really can't get to certain areas in the back, there are several "holders" that replace your hands and do make it easier to get in the back of your mouth to floss those teeth. While not as good, something is better than nothing. Your dentist or hygienist should be able to work with you and give you some pointers.
Good care. Good care is personalized care. One size does not fit all. Ask your dentist or hygienist to help design a specific program for you. .I am sure they can help you. Use technology to your advantage.
Individual solution. Not everything works well for everyone. Ask your dentist about using floss threaders, water pik, air flosser, proxibrush, interdental stimulators, rubber tip, floss holders. You may have to experiment a bit, with your dentist's supervision, until you find the right solution for you. Very important to clean between teeth, so keep trying, and good for you.
There . There are some great products out there that help with cleaning between the teeth. Hydrofloss, waterpik and many others do a great job. Sonicare just came out with a device that gives short bursts of air/water to get in between as well, and it looks promising. Having said all that, nothing truly replaces flossing.