Can a chipped tooth grow back? I chipped my front tooth in a very small way, but i think it is noticeable. Is there any way the enamel can grow back and cover the chip? .

Dr. Peter Certo
Dentistry

In brief: Enamel

Enamel does not grow back.
Some dental bonding should fix the chip quite easily.

In brief: Enamel

Enamel does not grow back.

In brief: No,

No, the enamel will not grow back.
See your dentist for a very small bonded restoration. Once completed you probably would never know it was chipped.

In brief: No,

No, the enamel will not grow back.
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Three

Three votes for no! it won't grow back but we sure have great dental materials that will make you think it did!

In brief: Three

Dr. Leonard Tau
Dentistry

In brief: Another

Another vote for no.
Enamel will never grow back. You would need to see a dentist and have them fix the chip with a little bonding.

In brief: Another

Another vote for no.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela