Is this a serious matter? I have a crowned tooth and have had severe pain since friday in what seems to be straight down the tooth..You can see part of the silver filling through the top of the tooth, there is no swelling but with just losing my job tryin

Dr. Leonard Tau
Dentistry

In brief: I

I am not sure what exactly your problem is but based on the fact that you are having pain i would consult a local dentist and help him pinpoint the problem and what it would cost to fix.

In brief: I

Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Not

Not sure i fully understand your problem, but anytime that you have dental pain you should be evaluated to determine the cause and arrange to treat the problem before it escalates to something more involved and costly to manage.
I recommend you talk to you dentist as soon as possible.

In brief: Not

Dr. Vikram Patel