Pregnant or not? Its probably nothing but I have missed my period and are experiencing pregnancy symptoms like feeling sick, increase in tiredness, more hungry. Needing to pee more and tender breasts. Iv done different pregnancy tests and all have said

Hello. . Hello. I don't know if you are pregnant. Classic pregnancy symptoms can begin as early as when you miss your period. You can test with a routine home pregnancy test as soon as the first day you miss your period. Sometimes a woman can be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test because the HCG level was not high enough to trigger a positive. In that case you can retest in a week or less. If you tested before missing your period, it is not likely to show a positive unless you used an early detection test.