Can anyone help me ? My son got head lice from camp and I got no idea what to do.

In brief: Several options

One of the simplest options is to get apple cider vinegar and apply it liberally to dry hair daily for a week.
Then shampoo hair. It often kills the bugs and dissolves the glue holding eggs to hair. Otc products like nix (permethrin) are mild bug toxins & are used the same way. & come in a kit with a special comb to help remove the eggs. Your physician can prescribe something if needed.

In brief: Several options

Dr. Gary Snead
ADHD & Autism

In brief: Several options

All pharmacies carry a variety of effective products.
A key is clearing all nits out of the hair with a nit comb. If the problem continues, there are prescription products your primary health care provider can provide and they may require an office visit.

In brief: Several options

Dr. Gary Snead
Dr. Gary Snead
Dr. Vicken Poochikian