My son 7 months and half, catch cough from me, his tempreature is 39 degree, what shall I gave him?

Dr. Michael Coogan

In brief: Call your doctor

If he is having problems breathing, take him to the nearest emergency room. If his breathing is ok, you should call your doctor right away to report the illness and get appropriate advice for his care.
In the meantime, you can give Acetaminophen based on his weight and encourage breast milk, formula or water until your doctor calls you back with his advice.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Michael Coogan
Dr. Michael Coogan
Dr. Gary Snead
ADHD & Autism

In brief: Call your doctor

Contact your primary health care practitioner. You can give your son acetaminophen, nonaspirin pain reliever, infant drops, 80 mg or the dose for his weight as stated in information from your primary health care practitioner.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Gary Snead
Dr. Gary Snead
Dr. Javier Chinen
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Call your doctor

Very young children may develop severe disease from infections in a relatively short time.
I recommend not taking risks and call your doctor.

In brief: Call your doctor

Dr. Javier Chinen
Dr. Javier Chinen
Dr. Cindy Juster