What will happen to my families relationship if I report my dad's abuse of my sister?

Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Who knows, BUT
Hoefully it will save and help protect your sister, and others, from future abuse.

In brief: Who knows, BUT
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Family can heal
Abusive relationships are complex, involving mixed feelings of love & hate for people important in your life.
Honest revelations of ongoing abuse is one of the few ways families can go thru any healing process. Find an abuse hotline or confide in a trusted neutral party to help you thru the process. There is help waiting for you. Think less of this year & more of the years ahead as all can benefit.

In brief: Family can heal
Dr. Jonathan Jassey