4 doctors weighed in:
What should I do if my child accidently drinks dish soap?
4 doctors weighed in

Dr. Marcus Degraw
Pediatrics
2 doctors agree
In brief: Call poison control
800-222-1222.

In brief: Call poison control
800-222-1222.
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Thank
Dr. Jay Park
Pediatrics
In brief: No treatment needed
Ingestion of small to modest amount of soap and soap products are usually harmless.
The child may experience minor gastrointestinal symptoms, i.e., stomachache, vomiting, or diarrhea. If large quantities are ingested, consultation with a poison control center would be advised.

In brief: No treatment needed
Ingestion of small to modest amount of soap and soap products are usually harmless.
The child may experience minor gastrointestinal symptoms, i.e., stomachache, vomiting, or diarrhea. If large quantities are ingested, consultation with a poison control center would be advised.
Dr. Jay Park
Dr. Jay Park
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Cindy Juster
Board Certified, Pediatrics
32 years in practice
2M people helped
Continue
107,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors