I am having bloated stomach, sometimes bloody. My diet is low carb, high protien, low fat. I exercise twice a day. Also constipated.

Chronic . Chronic constipation is a common malady. Diet of high protein can aggravate this problem, and bloating may come from excess bowel contents. Increase oral liquid intake and fiber intake with more fruits and vegetables may help. Some people take extra fiber supplements such as metamucil or citrucel , 1 up 3 times a day. You do not say your age, and whether there would be an indication for evaluation such as colonoscopy. It would be a good idea to review your concerns with your doctor at your next visit.
Hello. . Hello. Bloody bowel movements should be medically evaluated. You did not indicate how much water you drink per day or if you get fiber through the food you eat. Recommend eating at least 5 servings of vegetables and 4 servings of fruit per day. Recommend at least 8 - 8 ounces glasses of water per day. This may help with the constipation. Recommend that you get checked out by your doctor as one can't automatically assume that constipation is the source of your bloody stools. Take care.