Should I tell anyone that I was sexually molested by my now deceased cousin when I was a child?

In brief: Talking about this..
...With a psychologist may get you closure, and help you resolve problems you may be having in your life.

In brief: Talking about this..
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
For you to move forward in your own life, i think it is important to let go of this secret in whatever way you can.
If you have a hard time approaching your parents, consider others. Since the abuse is not ongoing and the abuser gone, they can focus on helping you handle the impact on your life. Remember you have a purpose in life & this can only hold you back.

Dr. Jonathan Jassey