How to quire candida yeast infection for men?

I . I would like to help you but i cannot understand your question.. Could you please restate it?
Candida . Candida is a fungal infection that is also called thrush when found in the mouth. Like any infection, you must come in contact with the organism. For otherwise healthy individuals treatment involve anti-fungal drugs taken by mouth for about a week to 10 days. The response is good in these individuals. In individuals who have some compromise in their immune system it is more difficult to treat and may involve several rounds of drugs and possibly IV forms of the drugs. What you want to avoid is spread of the infection to. The lungs or throat / digestive system. Patient's who wear dentures, particularly those who do not remove them at night, are more prone to candida infections.
Candida . Candida and yeast forms are ubiquitous in the oral cavity and usually not a problem unless something upsets the normal bacterial balance of the oral flora and allows these opportunistic organisms to become pathologic. The most common cause is from prolonged antibiotic useage in which our normal bacteria colonizing the mouth is suppressed, or when patient's using inhaled steroids ( such as asthmatics) don't properly rinse out there delivery devices, or following radiation therapy to the head and neck where we create excessive dryness (xerostomia) from injury to the salivary glands chronically, or mucositis associated with acute inflammation. Immunosuppression from any cause ( disease states, certain medications, etc.) can also do this.These causes apply equally to men and women.