Is it true that healthy food is more expensive that junk food?

In brief: Depends on variables
Junk food is often cheeper because it is mass produced, filled with preservatives & can stay in a usable form for extended periods.
It may also be refined from lesser quality food sources that would not sell in the market. Compare this to fruits and vegatables with a limited shelf life & transport costs that must speed the product to market. Grow your own or shop smart and you can cut costs.

In brief: Depends on variables
Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice
In brief: Choices
It depends- what healthy foods you buy.
But junk food is mass produced and is may be cheap. For example, a candy bar for 250 calories that is mostly sugar and fat and low in nutrients might cost a dollar. A banana will cost less than a dollar and be more full of healthy nutrients and less fat and sugar and higher in fiber. I think its a matter of making good choices.

In brief: Choices
It depends- what healthy foods you buy.
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried