I used herion for years, I was fixing in my femoral veins and today my feet and legs feel funny and cold when should I go to ER I don't have insurance so what can I do from home to keep it from getting worse and when should I go to the emergency room? Als

Emergency . Emergency rooms and hospitals treat people with medical problems even when those people can't pay all of the bill. The hospital will ask you to pay for what you can, and will then find other ways to pay for your visit, tests, and treatments. In exchange for the generosity given to you, you could consider other forms of indirect repayment, such as community volunteer service, or committing to a plan to quit abusing drugs. Injecting heroin, or "fixing", into a vein carries a lot of risks. Probably the most serious acute risk is a condition called infectious endocarditis. Infectious endocarditis is an infection of the inner lining of the heart and the heart valves by bacteria (or sometimes other microbes) introduced by dirty needles or dirty technique. The bacteria attach to the heart valves and lining, where they thrive on the nutritious blood there. They build up in clumps, and the clumps get broken off and carried by the blood. The clumps end up not only in the fingers and toes, but also the brain, liver, and other vital organs, where they cause serious damage. Other acute issues can include injecting an artery instead of a vein, so that contaminants in the injection end up plugging small vessels further down the artery. Irritation and damage to the lining of arteries and veins can also cause blood clots to form, which can stop the blood supply to a limb or organ or to part of a limb or organ. There are a lot of ways to try to save limbs that are affected by these sorts of problems, but home remedies shouldn't be considered when the stakes are so high. Even in the best of circumstances, sometimes surgery and medicines don't work and limbs or parts of limbs need to be amputated, or organs replaced. A needle could also hit the femoral nerve, which is very close to the vein, causing nerve injury. Intravascular drug abuse (ivda) can also create serious long term risks, including hiv/aids, hepatitis, and other serious infectious diseases. A visit to the emergency room can identify and attempt to treat these sorts of problems, and can also be a way to connect with support to help quit drug abuse. Not all doctors, nurses, or staff can be expected to be completely sympathetic when it comes to ivda, but they can be relied on to be professional and helpful. The best approach is to be clear and truthful about the situation.
Get insurance. Washington has accepted increased availablity of medicaid as well as the affordable care act (obamacare) and you need to get care. There is nothing that you can do at home, or that an er is going to do. You need vascular studies to see what damage you have done, and may need procedures to fix it if necessary. Teaching hospitals also provide free care, and you can look into that as well.