Pvc's afib i recently have felt palpitation in my chest, i assume they are pvc's since I have had those before. This am i wokde with what felt like a rapid heart rate, when i tol my pulse it was regulare and strong. The rapid heart rate feeling went awy

Dr. Rajiva Goyal
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: See Doctor soon.

You should certainly see a doctor soon.
You are having an arrhythmia that is different from your previous pvc's.

In brief: See Doctor soon.

You should certainly see a doctor soon.
Dr. Steven Guyton
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: It

It sounds as though you have engaged in the appropriate tests to figure out this problem. Certainly atrial fibrillation can come and go.
A holter monitor, which records an electrocardiogram over a long period of time should pick up your arrhythmias and allow your doctor to prescribe the best treatment.

In brief: It

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine