If a girl started developing boobs around the age of 10, what age is she most likely to get her period?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Boobs don't = period
Breast development in both genders is often one of the first signs of development.
A better harbinger of the first period is the production of cervical mucous. This is clear, slimy non-smelly discharge from the vagina caused by maturing cervical glands. You'll see the discharge in your underwear. This usually happens about 6 months before the period starts.

In brief: Boobs don't = period
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Within 3 years
As a rule, I would want to evaluate a young lady if she did not progress to menses within 3 years of initial breast budding.
I find looking at a growth chart can help. I look at the probable point is the age the girl will be when she is 2.5-3 inches away from her projected final height predicts this within a few months. Clear discharge is common for the weeks before they start.

In brief: Within 3 years
Dr. Adam Levy