I found a lump in the bottom portion of my right breast, I am breast feeding should I get checked for cancer?

See your doc. You should see your friendly primary care physician and have that mass evaluated.
Yes. Yes. This type of issue should be checked. Lumps while breadtfeeding could be mastitis, blocked ducts or serious things like cancer.
Yes. Although this may be something simple like a plugged duct a percentage of breast cancers are found in pregnant or lactating mothers. The screening mamograms require close scruteny by the radiologists and other studies like ultrasound or needle biopsy may be required to sort it out. Call your OB and get the ball rolling, no one needs to sit on this.