Can I get perlane (dermal fillers) if I have allergies? I've heard some injectable fillers aren't safe for people with allergies. Is perlane (dermal fillers) one of them? .

This . This is a good question. Per the manufacturing guidelines Perlane (dermal fillers) is contraindicated for patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies as Perlane (dermal fillers) contains trace amounts of gram positive bacterial proteins, and is contraindicated for patients with a history of allergies to such material. Hopefully this help you find your answer. Be healthy and be well, james m. Ridgway, md.
Perlane (dermal fillers) . Perlane (dermal fillers) is typically safe in most people with allergies as it is made using recombinant dna technologies.