How do I safety get out of an abusive relationship without causing harm to my children?

In brief: Quickly
Nothing causes more problems for the children than staying in an abusive relationship.

In brief: Quickly
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Laura Webb
In brief: Get out quickly
The best way to avoid harm to your children is to leave a dangerous or unhealthy situation quickly.
Seek out a trustworthy support person and ask for help. If you or your children are being abused you need to report this. This is a very difficult and emotional situation- the children and yourself should begin counseling to deal with the emotions. Talk to your doctor about options in your area.

In brief: Get out quickly
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Laura Webb
Dr. Shontae Buffington