I am having heart palpitations along with dizziness, nausea, shaks, and i also had my period seven days ago and now I am on it again along with joint pain all over my body with weakness and tiredness what is going on I am only 30

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I don't know if those symptoms just came on.
The combination of palpitations, chest pain, dizziness, nausea and dizziness is worrisome. I realize that you are a young woman. These are some of the symptoms of a mycocardial infarction (heart attack). Chest pain, tightness, squeezing or fullness is the most common presentation. However the pain can also present in the upper back, the upper middle abdomen, jaw, head, teeth or in the arms (left more than right). One could have nausea, vomiting or it could feel like indigestion or heartburn. Feeling short of breath, sweating and just feeling out of sorts can also occur. About a fourth of people have no significant symptoms during a heart attack. Although your symptoms could be caused by a number of things and you are young, i none the less recommend that you call 911. It is important to determine if you are having a cardiac event.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam

In brief: Any previous UTI

Did you have any previous urinary infections, pelvic inflammatory disease history.
Ao you have any abdominal pain. Any h/o anemia there. Is the perids heavy now. Are you having any intrauterine contraceptive device. Any irregular periods before. Any recent uterine procedures - d and c, iucd insertion, any fever is there. Need to be evlauted by your dr.R/o viral syndrome, uti, pid, ectopic.Preg, anemia.

In brief: Any previous UTI

Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Aruna Adaikkalam
Dr. Peter Kurzweil