I'm having chest pains on my right side and a sharp pain down my right arm heart rate is def fast and slow

Please . Please call 911. Although this is an atypical presentation - chest pain, marked variations in your heart rhythm and numbness could be an arythmia / heart attack. Symptoms of a heart attack can include: chest pain; chest tightness or squeezing; shortness of breath, increased sweating pain or numbness radiating down the arm (more often left than right) and nausea. Some people dismiss the pain thinking it is indigestion. There can be pain in the top midline of the abdomen, as well as vomiting. Pain may not present in the chest but instead can be felt in the upper back, head, jaw or in the teeth. There may be a generalized feeling of unwellness and fatigue. One fourth of people have heart attacks without chest pain. Please call 911. You need to evaluated asap. Take care.