Hooked up with a girl, notice tiny bumps on penis under skin? This is embarrassing. I dunno if I should go to my regular doctor or go to a STD clinic. I was talking to this girl and we went to her place. I never had sex before. Not only that i had lot

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Well

Well it definitely sounds like an allergic reaction since it happened right away.
An std would take time before symptoms present. However one week later and you still have the bumps is a little worrisome unless you are having repeated exposure to an allergen. Are you using any new soaps, lotions or lubricants on your penis? If so this may be the cause. Otherwise follow up with your primary care provider. Good luck.

In brief: Well

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey