Do I have a yeast infection if brown discharge comes out of my vagina and it is somewhat itchy? It's not that itchy, some-days it is and others it isn't, but every single day this brown discharge comes out of my vagina when I wipe, I haven't seen a doctor

Yeast . Yeast infections are typically very itchy, with white or whitish-yellow discharge. Other infections can cause different color discharge. If a patient has a new discharge, discomfort, or any fever then the discharge should be evaluated by their physician.