I've had excruciating pain in my tail bone for over a year. What alternative therapy can I try as apposed to pain meds? I have had excruciating pain in my tail bone for well over a year now. My chiropractor has given me cold laser therapy, I have gone for

Hello. . Hello. Have you considered medical accupuncture? Chinese scalp acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, local treatment with electrical stimulation and periosteal tapping are four things that come readily to mind that may be helpful. It is safe, effective and quite non-invasive. The needles are much smaller in diameter than needles used for drawing blood or receiving injections. Take care.
Tail . Tail bone pain may respond to steroid injections or surgical removal of the tail bone, especially if the pain started after breaking the tailbone. I would recommend starting with an interventional pain specialist. Good luck!