I've just learned that I may have hyperovulation. What does this mean and how will it affect my trying to conceive?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Clarify, please
This is not an established medical term or a disease in gynecology or reproductive endocrinology, I am unfamiliar with it.
If you care to clarify i'd be glad to share more information.

In brief: Clarify, please
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Serena Chen
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Good and Bad
The good news is that you have lots of eggs and most women with this or ohss (ovarian hypserstimulation syndrome) will have a baby.
The bad news is that hyperovulation can lead to complications if not handled appropriately. Please follow your doctors instructions carefully and ask questions if you do not understand. Avoid high impact activity as the ovaries are large and fragile. Good luck!

In brief: Good and Bad
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Serena Chen
Dr. Jane Van Dis