What should I do if I can't eat? I'm 19 years old and in the fall weighed 148lbs. I now weigh 124lbs. And am still losing weight. I try eating everyday and am constantly thinking about food but then whenever I try to eat I either make myself sick or loose

Hello. . Hello. Your weight loss is concerning. Especially since you are really trying not to loss weight. After a prolonged period of not eating enough, your hunger mechanism can drop. Additionally, your stomach might only be used to a very small boluses of food, so it is not stretching easily. This would lead to early satiety and may make it difficult to eat a full sized meal. The first thing i would do is to make an appointment with your doctor for a comprehensive medical evaluation to ensure that there are no medical conditions causing it. I noted that you were on wellbutrin (bupropion) which can be effective in helping overweight depressed people to lose weight. However, you were not on it when the problems began. Anxiety can cause a number of the symptoms that you are describing. You indicated that "whenever i try to eat i either make myself sick" does this mean you make yourself vomit? What does it mean? If you are inducing emesis, there could be a possible eating disorder. So an evaluation by a psychologist or psychiatrist would also be valuable. In the mean time, recommend that you eat small meals five to six times a day. Take care.