I know the IVF process is relatively common these days, but i'm not sure about all that is involved. Would you please give me some background information on ivf?

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

Ivf is a very safe and effective treatment.
In general the goal is for a woman to make woman eggs and then to see how the eggs fertilize (or unite) with sperm. Then the resulting embryos (early potential pregnancies) are monitored to see which ones grow better and then to use that information, which otherwise would not be know, to decide which embryo to place back into the uterus of the patient.

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Deborah Smith
Fertility Medicine

In brief: IVF review

This is a very short space to describe the ivf process, go to my website www.
Rockymountainfertility.Com for details on the entire process with pictures. Hope this helps.

In brief: IVF review

Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Philip Chenette
Fertility Medicine

The main steps in ivf are medications to help the follicles grow, an ultrasound guided egg retrieval, combining the eggs with sperm in a petri dish, transferring the embryos back to the uterus, and cryopreservation of any extra viable embryos.
Testing early embryos for health is becoming common in ivf.

Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Philip Chenette
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham