I keep having a pain in my groin every time I sneeze or cough too hard. My gynecologist says its just ovulatory pain, but I have it all month long. Could I be pregnant?

Dr. David Lee
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Possibly.
The way you describe your symptoms sounds like an inguinal (groin) hernia to me.
It's also possible you may be pregnant but i don't think you can link your symptoms to being pregnant or not. Your gynecologist would be in a good position to help you sort this out.

In brief: Possibly.
Dr. David Lee
Dr. David Lee
Dr. Craig Keathley
In brief: Consider hernia
Pain in the groin associated with cough or sneeze could be caused by an inguinal hernia.
You may want to consider seeing a general surgeon. If you are pregnant, management should be deferred until after the pregnancy.

In brief: Consider hernia
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham