I had sexual intercourse with two different men, five days apart. If I'm pregnant, is there anyway to tell whose baby it is?

No. It can't be determined by timing because the encounters were too close together. Genetic testing would need to be performed after the baby is born to determine paternity.
Probably not. A paternity test will probably need to be done. The possible dates are too close together. Ultrasound, etc is not precise enough. The results should not be considered definitive. .
NIPP at 9 wk. There is an expensive but non-invasive form of prenatal testing called by the acronym NIPP(non invasive prenatal paternity) . It requires a sample of mothers blood and some from the designated dad. You can source this on line. The alternatives involving putting a needle up the birth canal or through the abdominal wall to get fetal tissue, or waiting until after the baby is born.