I am circumcised, but have a problem. When I get an erection, the skin at the bottom of tip is so tight, that it hurts sometimes. I occasionally get blood blisters, and sometimes the glans bleeds. Need extra lube for sex, and can't feel it. Condoms make t

I . I suggest checking in with a urologist for an exam to find out what really going on here. Really difficult to be sure without a good exam.
Tight frenular web. Between underside of urinary opening & foreskin. May require frenulotomy which is a very minor procedure to divide frenulum transversely & suture vertically. Minor procedure which can be performed in the office.