How late in your pregnancy is it okay to switch doctors? I'm entering my thirty-first week and i'm feeling neglected when it comes to my prenatal visits.

Dr. Craig Keathley
In brief: Depends
It may be difficult to find an OB that is willing to accept a new patient that late in a pregnancy, but not impossible.
Get some recommendations from friends; (labor and delivery nurses are a great source); make some phone calls to recommended ob's and tell the staff your situation. They will likely want to review your record prior to accepting you.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Craig Keathley
Dr. Jane Van Dis