How in the world do I clean my stroller? It's filthy!?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Carefully...

Most modern strollers have the ability to remove the fabric components and easily put them in the washing machine; refer to the instruction manual, or contact the manufacturer for additional information.
If not use a wet, soapy washcloth using whichever baby soap you utilize for your 'passenger' and just wipe it down. Avoid home cleaning products like window cleaners, etc.

In brief: Carefully...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
David Miller

In brief: Don't sweat it

While you don't want a child's stroller to be a pigsty, keep in mind that kids' immune systems grow and mature as they are exposed to their environment.
There is a growing body of research suggesting that raising kids in too clean an environment can set them up for asthma and other immune-related diseases down the road. So clean it but don't sweat it too much.

In brief: Don't sweat it

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student

In brief: I like steamers

I agree with dr cohen's approach with non toxic simple products.
I have had some moms report good success with simple hand held steamers. Sold as a house cleaning tool, this simple device pushes out steam under pressure that can blast off dirt & debris from fabric, metal or plastic & dry off almost immediately. It sanitizes as it cleans without leaving any toxic film behind.

In brief: I like steamers

Dr. Shontae Buffington