I chiped my wisdom tooth it doesn't hurt but im very over protective of my teeth will all my other teeth fall out i clean rince brush and floss

In brief: A

A chip on your wisdom tooth will not mean that all of your other teeth will fall out.
As dr edderai explained, it is probably something minor, but it's best to get it checked out by a dentist. It could be that you have a caivity there and the tooth became weak because of the demineralization. Hopr this helps.

In brief: A

Dr. Jean Edderai
Dentistry

In brief: We

We should alway try to maintain all our teeth in perfect condition, if you have a chipped tooth you should visit your dentist to examine your tooth and hopefully and according to your description, it shouldn't be serious and it would probably just need is, smoothing the edges, protecting it from any type of bacteria or food trapping.
Good luck!

In brief: We

Good luck!
Dr. Steven Seres