Pain with intercourse and pressure on belly and pelvis? I had a total hysterectomy 10 years ago and I can't have intercourse for the past 4 years due to the pain also I can't have any kind of pressure on my lower abdomen

You . You need to be evaluated by your gynecologist. You may have scar tissue that is causing the pain and pressure. If so a surgical procedure may be done to help with this issue, or you can have vaginal physical therapy to help deal with the pain. You should probably be evaluated with a palvis ultrasound and/or ct scan of your abdomen and pelvis. I wish you all the best.