What is the bet way to fix gaps between teeth? Dental bonding? I have a rather large gap between my top two front teeth that I have never liked. What would be the best way to take care of this? .

Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Get an exam

It's best to seek the opinion of a cosmetic dentist and an orthodontic specialist to determine what is best in your situation.
If you only have the space between your upper front two teeth and you are adding 1.5 mm of bonding to the width of each tooth - you want to be assured they won't look as wide as chicklets (unusually wide).

In brief: Get an exam

Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: This

This really depends on many factors.
Bonding or veneers can work if the closure doesn't make the teeth look too "fat". Otherwise orthodontic treatment may be the answer.

In brief: This

This really depends on many factors.
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Dr. Jonathan Scharf
Dr. Zev Kaufman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Dr.

Dr. Scharf is right.
There are many reasons why the gap exists. The correct diagnosis will lead to the proper treatment. Orthodontic treatment will be my first choice if possible. If the teeth cannot be moved, composite bonding is the first conservative choice.

In brief: Dr.

Dr. Scharf is right.
Dr. Zev Kaufman
Dr. Zev Kaufman
Dr. Steven Seres