Can you tell me the signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer?

Abdominal distention. Good news...Ovarian cancer is very rare. Bad news...Ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms until the later stages. It is uncommon to diagnose someone with ovarian cancer at an early stage. Most women with ovarian cancer will complain of a decrease in appetite and abdominal bloating or distention. At present there are no good screening tests for ovarian cancer.
Ovarian Cancer. Unfortunately, many ovarian cancers are silent until late in their course. Sometimes, a lower pelvic swelling may indicate a tumor. Certain lab tests, such as ca-125, can be a useful screening tool. Signs of advanced ovarian cancer include fluid accumulation in the abdomen, blood in the urine, unexplained weight loss or gain, or other symptoms associated with spread. It is best to consult your gyn.