My temp has dropped fom 96.4 to 96.2 now 95.8 i had an allergic reation to a drug thatcontained sulfa. Went to ER yesterday, now face and throat are swelling up agin andi am dizzy and rash is breaking out my face is blood red from rash, my doc told me to

In brief: I

I don't think I am tracking this very well.
However, what I do think i understand is concerning. If you are doing really poorly and can't get yourself to the er, then call 911. If you are too dizzy to drive or your car isn't functioning, an ambulance can transport you.

In brief: I

Dr. Joram Seggev
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: You

You don't have to worry about y our temperature.
However, if y ou have swelling and are dizzy, you should not drive. Call 911 to take you to the nearest er.

In brief: You