Is there anyway to fix caries stains? I have a brown carie stain on my front tooth that I really want to get rid of. Will it go away with teeth bleaching? Can I do it at home? Thanks

Caries. If you really want to get rid of caries you need to see a dentist for treatment. The on,y way to fix caries, cavities with by having the decay removed and the tooth restored. This will look like your natural tooth. Without treating this will get bigger, look worse, be more painful.
See your dentist! Your dentist is best suited to determine the true nature of the stain on your front tooth. Stain, decay, an old discolored restoration, enamel defect are all best diagnosed by your dentist. Once properly diagnosed, your dentist can advise you of the options to correct your esthetics dilemma. Good luck!
See dentist. Dental carries is decay (cavity) and the only way to get rid of it is to see a dentist.
Is . Is this stain is not easily removed by brushing, you have to go see your dentist.
Stains . Stains on your front teeth can be made less noticeable with tooth whitening sometimes, and with simple polishing if the depth of the stain is shallow. Stains can also be abraided away with an acid etching technique, and certainly with bonding and also with veneers and crowns. So you have a whole litany of choices. I should talk to your dentist about them and together pick what you feel might work for you. Best wishes dr neil mcleod dds dentistry that lasts - quality that counts.