What can I do when I feel unfulfilled and turn to alcohol in order to cope?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: AA

Rather than pick up a drink, go to a meeting, call a friend or sponser, see a doc who specializes in addiction.

In brief: AA

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Linda Whitby

In brief: To Be Human

What is it to be fulfilled? To love one's self unconditionally? Truly you are as beautiful and unique as a snowflake.
No one is better than you; and we are no better than anyone else. It may be time for self discovery -to learn your strengths, weakness and to embrace your gifts and powers. Often a few sessions with an excellent therapist can dust off the cobwebs. Believe me, we all get weary.

In brief: To Be Human

Dr. Linda Whitby
Dr. Linda Whitby