Hip pain, in outside hamstring below butt, and outside of hip. Since i dance a lot, doing certain moves, (kicks, turns, and jumps) hurt really bad. I know i injured it doing a kick tilted over, i hyper extended my supporting leg and pushed out my hip, and

Dr. Justin Rothmier
Sports Medicine

In brief: I

I agree with dr. Kessous.
You should start with relative rest, ice and some over the counter antiinflammatories. However, given that you are a dancer, and age 15, you could have easily pulled a tendon off the bone, possibly even pulling a small piece of bone with it. If conservative measures with rest, ice and anti-inflammatories doesn't allow you to return to dancing, then you should see a sports medicine specialist to get the proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

In brief: I

I agree with dr. Kessous.
Dr. Justin Rothmier
Dr. Justin Rothmier
Dr. Eran Kessous
Sports Medicine

In brief: You

You probably sustsained a muscle strain or even an avulsion fracture at the tendon/bone insertion site.
Since you are a dancer, i would highly suggest "rice", rest from painful motions related to dance, and a visit to your sports medicine doctor.

In brief: You

Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine