I get sudden spells of dizziness slurred speech lossofbalance I've had every test done MRI cat scan seen neuorologist tests come -due to this i now have anxiety/panick attacks

Dr. Richard Arden
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: It

It would be inappropriate to even attempt to make an internet diagnosis of this complexity without a thorough review of history, exam findings, and all test results.
I would pose a question to your neurologist, though, to see if vertebrobasilar insufficiency has been ruled out. This can be associated with vertigo, drop attacks, and in some cases double or blurred vision. The best test for this is usually mra.

In brief: It

Dr. Richard Arden
Dr. Richard Arden

In brief: If

If i understand correctly.
You are undergoing a neurological evaluation for these symptoms and are awaiting test results. In the mean time you are so upset that you have developed anxiety and panic attacks. Once you have more information and are no longer in an information vaccuum, your anxiety and panic may start to discipate. If not you might want to meet with a clinical psychologist to get assistance for these symptoms.

In brief: If

If i understand correctly.